HI Guys,

Its 2008 and now is the time to be thinking about fairs and events through the year.

I am pleased to confirm our first event for this year taking place on Fri 4th April 2008. This is going to be classed as a Pamper Evening - a time to relax and enjoy good company with a glass of wine, while customers take advantage of all the treatments that are on offer.

The venue is Leigh Community Centre, Elm Road, Leigh on Sea which is situated in a heavily populated area, just off the main broadway so there are many opportunities for advertising. A donation from all our events is given to a charity - 100% of entrance (which is kept low to attract customers).

All kinds of gifts, crafts and beauty treatments we hope to be available - already confirmed - Jewellery, Indian Head Massage, Pyschis Medium and Pyschic artist to name but a few.

If you are interested in joining us at this event please contact me on [email protected]. We also have a website, please add the www's, fairsrus.co.uk.

Best Wishes and I look forward to working with many of you in 2008 and seeing you on 4th April.

Lindsay.