Scotland Craft Fair March 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland Craft Fair March 15

There will be a craft fair and country and western event at Grannie Healin Hame Holiday Park Embo Dornoch March 15th.
    This is a charity event for The Embo Hall building fund.All ptiches will be £10 with ALL moneys going to The Embo hall.
    The holiday park has over 140 owner caravans and over 80 hire fleet ( which are all full for this weekend ) as well as being close to many villages and towns in the area. This is a big weekend here at the park but this is the first time that there has been a craft fair with the Country and Western event.
    This is a outdoor event. It is planned to be on grass but will be moved to car park if grass is to soft. We do not have tables or tarps so bring you own. You will have lots of room to set up and display but space will be limited. For more info.you can contact me to book your space.

I know a lot of you are to far away to come this far but there are a few Scottish Crafters here and this just may be the fair for you.
    Shabby Neesey

Neesey,

What's the road like from Fortrose to Dornoch ? Can get B & B at a pal's if the the roads not to bad. I know what you highland drivers are like

Will it be just crafts ?

Cheers Janice
    www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Originally posted by Rodeo Lady View Post
      Neesey,

What's the road like from Fortrose to Dornoch ? Can get B & B at a pal's if the the roads not to bad. I know what you highland drivers are like

Will it be just crafts ?

Cheers Janice
      Fortrose is about 50 mins north of us on the A9. We are about 42 miles north of Inverness.
      There will only be crafters and we know you would do good with what you do,being its a country and western shingdig.
      I know how the highlanders drive lol and there is even a american on the roads here lolol
      Anyway I think it will be a good fair with all that will be going on that day.
      Shabby Neesey

Comment

Originally posted by Neesey View Post
        Fortrose is about 50 mins north of us on the A9. We are about 42 miles north of Inverness.
        There will only be crafters and we know you would do good with what you do,being its a country and western shingdig.
        I know how the highlanders drive lol and there is even a american on the roads here lolol
        Anyway I think it will be a good fair with all that will be going on that day.
        OOPS!!!!!! We are 50 mins north of Fortrose not the other way around lolol Been a long day
        Shabby Neesey

Comment

I might be interested, i have decided I am going to do craft fairs this year...... who do we contact to attend?

I make jewellery, my website will even be going soon so I can post a link to that too
          www.beadlab.com

Comment

Neesey

Have P.M' D You with my e-mail address.

Janice
            www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

I am the one to contact.............. just PM me here when you want with your address,phone number,e-mail and name.Will put you on the list and send you updates by e-mail. Hope to hear from you.
              Shabby Neesey

Comment

I Still have some slots left for March. It really had a lot of responce from the locals but I also want some diffrent crafters as well.You know what its like to go to a fair and see the same old same old. If this one goes good we will have another in the summer and again before the park closes in Oct. Send me a massage if you would like to join us.

As for you crafters that have gotten in touch with me I will be sending out a flyer via e-mail next week that will let you know what is going on.
                Shabby Neesey

Comment

Originally posted by Neesey View Post
                  Send me a massage if you would like to join us.
                  How many "massages" did you get via email? Like the concept, e-massage....

tee hee
                  www.beadlab.com

Comment

embo fair

Hi there- have just heard about the fair you ran in March- hope it was a great success.
                    If you're running another event in the future I'd be interested. i make jewellery- mainly necklaces.
                    Many thanks

Jean

Comment

Working...
                    X