craft fairs in East Midlands??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craft fairs in East Midlands??

Hi guys, new to this website, seems really good. Wondering if anyone can recommend good craft fairs in Leicestershire???

Hi there,
    I'm looking for Leicestershire craft fairs too!! Can't seem to find any currently, but I keep looking!!

If I hear of any I will let you know - please let me know if you hear of any.

Comment

Me too guys!! Just got back from holiday and need to start doing some craft fairs and try and make some money (ha ha) the last one I did I only made £15 but at least I made a profit! Selina

Comment

What do you think???

Hi guys, thank you for replying. I have seen Craft fairs advertised for Midlands, but none in Leicestershire. I have been thinking it might be worth looking into setting one up that is on a regular basis in Leicester????

Any thoughts on this??? Maybe one every one to two months at the same venue.

I know this would need advertising but if i get a good response from all the crafters in Leicestershire then i will go ahead with this.

Would love your comments. xx
        Last edited by Sai; 16-01-2008, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Hi Sai

I've pm'd you.

C x

Comment

i will come!

hi there,

i will come to your craft fair!!!i live in leicester, and its true there are hardly any arround here!!!

please keep me updated!thanks,

deex
            Dee x
            Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
            Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
            Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

Hi dee, i have pm'd you.

Sai

Originally posted by dee_liteful View Post
              hi there,

i will come to your craft fair!!!i live in leicester, and its true there are hardly any arround here!!!

please keep me updated!thanks,

deex

Comment

Hi all

I have found a craft fair for 15th March in Knighton not sure what it will be like as never been before.

I have also been given some information about one in leamington spa in june an have been pre warned about one in October in Rugby. they ar both craft and gift fairs.

Comment

Hve PM'd you! Selina

Comment

hi Headz,

i've pm'd you too!!

Claire x

Comment

craft fairs in Leicestershire

HI
                      I'd do fairs in Leicestershire. I'm in Ticknall, near East Midlands airport and I am struggling to find much locally.
                      I run a website selling craft supplies, particularly for making wine glass charms and silver bookmarks
                      Just learning about craft fairs and would appreciate any tips too!!!!!! Doing my first craft fair next month. It's in a church....a novel idea hey!
                      I love this site too.
                      Sue

Comment

Im interested!

Hi Sai,
                        Iv been looking for Craft fairs in Leicester since the new year and it doesnt seem to be any out there, so i would be really interested.

I was also really sorry to hear that Arts and Crafts in the Village (Leicester based organisation) were'nt doing any craft fairs this year. I had only taken part in one of theres at the end of last year and it was really good.

So im sure that there would be a big response. Please keep intouch.
                        Kind regards
                        Maria
                        x Maria

Website
                        Blogging
                        Facebook
                        Flickr

Comment

Hi Maria,

I've PMed you

Sai

Comment

Hi Sai

I'd be interested in Leicestershire events, I live on the Notts, Lincs, Leics borders & there aren't many craft events near me at all.

Clare

Comment

Originally posted by charmsupplies View Post
                              HI
                              I'd do fairs in Leicestershire. I'm in Ticknall, near East Midlands airport and I am struggling to find much locally.
                              I run a website selling craft supplies, particularly for making wine glass charms and silver bookmarks
                              Just learning about craft fairs and would appreciate any tips too!!!!!! Doing my first craft fair next month. It's in a church....a novel idea hey!
                              I love this site too.
                              Sue
                              Sue, I live in Castle Donington, which isn't far from you, I'm waiting to hear about some craft fairs in Derbyshire, so I could let you know about them, if you'd be interested. Also, I hoping to run some of my own craft fairs, however, that won't be for quite some time yet but, if you think you would be interested, pm me with your details & I can get in touch when I have more information (as I said, it probably won't be for a while as I'm concentrating on my website, at the moment).
                              Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Working...
                              X