Craft fairs in Northamptonshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fairs in Northamptonshire

After reading posts on this site and talking to other crafters my partner and I are currently working on setting up some venues for craft fairs in Northamptonshire for 2008. The fairs will be just for crafts no bought in goods. I am working on the new website over the wekend. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in attending. I am looking to do the first one sometime in February not sure of exact dates yet. We are looking at town centre locations with plenty of passing trade. If anyone would like to be kept informed of dates and venues please PM me and I will add you to the mailing list.

I make personalised friendship bracelets and I live in Loughborough, so there is not far away from you.
    Also I've got a big led sign, so I can help you with advertising. Please, let me know more about it. Thanks
    Thebracelet.co.uk- customised personalised thread woven name friendship bracelets

Comment

Bracelet thanks for your interest if you would like to pm me your details I will add your details to our mailing list.

Jo

Comment

Hi Jo

We've sent you a PM

Comment

I'm Interested...

...although I'm Somerset-based.

I've family that live in Raunds, so I'm up for a weekend away! We visited Oundle last time we were at my parent's house. Would Oundle be a good venue on Farmer's Market day?

The farmer's market was hugely busy and serious money was being spent. I parted with almost £100.....

I think there are two church halls and maybe the very posh Oundle School would have a hall for hire?

Jules
          Apple Tree Crafts
          www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Thanks for that Jules I was thinking of Oundle as one of the venues as I love it there too. I will be sure to let you know as soon as I have booked some dates.

Jo

Comment

Northamptonshire craft fairs

Hi. I may be interested. I am new to all this, I have not attended any craft fairs before(not in the exhibiting sense). How do I pm you? I make hand made greetings cards and live in Northampton.
              Katherine

Comment

Originally posted by katherine28 View Post
                Hi. I may be interested. I am new to all this, I have not attended any craft fairs before(not in the exhibiting sense). How do I pm you? I make hand made greetings cards and live in Northampton.
                Katherine
                Hi Kathrine

When you are logged in you will see Welcome Kathrine28 near the top of the screen under that private messages is highlighted in blue. Click on that you will see send private message on the left of the screen. If you select that you will be able to send a meesage.

I have also sent you an email.

Jo

Comment

Craft Fairs

Hi, Iris here. I make greeting cards and have just lost having my cards at Northampton Gen as they have made the Cyber Cafe so tiny there is no room for a person to spend time during the day. I found it rather up and down re selling as staff did not know at times who was in there. As I do not work (just over 60) I make cards during some of my time and have plenty of various ones to cater for as many people so would be keen to have a stall. Hello to everybody. Happy New Year to you all.

Comment

hi!
                    depending on prices and exact location, i might be interested!
                    i did a couple of fairs at the fishmarket in december, and despite city centre location, and lots of passers by, there wasnt much trade!
                    let me know how your plans go

holly xxx
                    be my friend on www.myspace.com/bagsandbuttons

Comment

Hi

please count me in...I make lovely jewellery, with karen hill tribe silver charms, freshwater pearls & crystals...most are one of a kind bracelets and necklaces..as then they are really unique!

Please pm me when you have details/prices etc.

Comment

I can see that this thread has been running a while but I live in Warwickshire and would be interested in fairs in Northants, Leics etc, andwhere nearish really. Selina

Comment

Hi

I have just joined this forum and am interested in craft fairs in Northamptonshire as I have recently started to make greeting cards. I have never sold at a craft fair before so its all new to me. I live in Oundle so this would be a great place for me to start.Could i PM you with my details?

Rachel B

Comment

Hi
                            I make handmade Wine Glass Charms, Napkin Rings, Key Rings and Mobile Phone Charms, I would love to have a stall at one of your crafts fairs, please email me over the details
                            [email protected]

Kind Regards
                            Sam

Comment

im interested im interested!!!!!

hiya,
                              I sell loads of stuff jewellery, Pashminas, make up, paintings, cushions,handbags etc very interested just tell me info!!!!

thanks emmaxxx from perfectly pink and fluffy company

Comment

Working...
                              X