Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair in London/Middlesex 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone

Does anyone know if there is going to be any Craft Fairs (I'm into cardmaking) in London or anywhere in Middlesex in 2008. Most of the fairs at in Midlands, South of England, etc

I would like to visit and see the products "in the flesh" and see whats "out there". I send a lot of time on the internet but need inspiration.

Thanks

Bolonaise

Hi Bolonaise, the only ones I know of "relatively" close to us (I live in Northolt too) is the Hobbycraft Fair at Alexandra Palace at the beginning of November and I believe there's one every year at the NEC Birmingham 13-16 March. If I see any more come up, I'll let you know.

Gizzy.

Comment

Here are some more:

18-20 Jan '08 - Make It - FIVE, Farnborough International Airport, Farnborough, Hampshire
      "Make It" is the inspirational event for papercrafters, scrapbookers, stampers, beaders and home hobby crafters. Everything you need to make it yourself from over 150 exhibitors.

24-27 Jan '08 - Stitch & Creative Craft Show - Sandown Park, Esher, Surrey.

They're the closest we're gonna get for the moment I'm afraid.

I'll leave you alone now.

Comment

Thanks very much - I'll have to book my ticket.

B

Comment

no idea if it still takes place or what the format is if it does, but the Harrow show, which would be local to you, used to have a whole large marquee for craft stalls, and in the past I have bought some great stuff there. if i remember correctly it used to be the august bank holday weekend, (same time as Notiing Hill carnival) and at least 2 days but we left the uk nearly 6 years ago, so the last time i went would have been 2001!

Comment

Working...
          X