Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafters wanted for New Craft Fair in Collingham, Leeds

Hey All

I am looking to start a Community Craft Fair in Collingham, Leeds to raise money for Prader-Willi Syndrome Association, as little Known charity that is very close to my heart.
    I am hoping to run it alongside this years (2013) Collingham Real Ale Festival which is going to be held in the Collingham Memorial Hall.
    The Collingham Memorial Hall is large and has 3 seperate but adjoining rooms, one for the beer festival, one for a local music festival and one i am hoping for the craft and pampering festival.
    £10.00 a stall for a 6ft x 2ft or £5.00 to share half a 6Ft x2Ft table and all of this goes to PWSA.

We have run the beer festival for the last 2 years and last year raised over £3k for the charity, which we would like to beat this year.

Festival is on for Friday night and all day Saturday the 7ths & 8th June 2013, but i only see the Craft fair being on the Saturday.

I am new to organising craft fairs, although have attended a few, so happy to listen to any advice.

Would be great to get some local people who make crafts such as jewelery, cupcakes, handmade cards, knitting, sewing etc to make this a real community event for Collingham and Linton.

My email is [email protected] and twitter is @collrealbeer for any more information.

Should we get takers for the fair i will set up a twitter and facebook page to promote it seperately and to promote everyone who signs up.
    Thanks
    Philippa
Working...
X