Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Maidenhead

Hello!
    I am a keen crafter looking for a stand in Maidenhead or thereabouts!
    Have held craft fairs myself before, but just looking for an easy option at the mo as recently started a new job and don't have lots of time to organise!

Please let me know,
    Thanks
    Emma

Dont know of stands but I know of a craft group called Craft Coop that sometimes have pop up shops in Maidenhead.It costs certain amount per week and help out in shop when you can.
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Hi Emma,

We are holding a craft fair at Berkshire College of Agriculture on the 9th & 10th March and are still looking for Stall holders

Feel free to drop me an email

Thanks

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Hall_Place View Post
        Hi Emma,

We are holding a craft fair at Berkshire College of Agriculture on the 9th & 10th March and are still looking for Stall holders

Feel free to drop me an email

Thanks

Jason
        Hi,
        I'm so sorry I missed your message! How did it go?
        Will you be holding any more?
        Thanks
        Emma

Comment

Craft fairs in Maidenhead

Hi guys, I run a local information website in Maidenhead and I think it would be of benefit if you guys would like to post when you have craft fairs in our brand new forum: maidenheadtown.org/forum (sorry I can't post a direct link as I am a new member) we literally just launched the forum yesterday. Also if you want to contact me directly I can see about publishing details on other areas of our website to drum up more interest.

Comment

Working...
          X