Still looking for craft fairs in Shropshire & Powys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still looking for craft fairs in Shropshire & Powys

Hi, does anyone know of any fairs coming up in Shropshire or Powys ? please get in touch if you know of any

Many thanks
    Life is too short to wonder "what if"

www.cwmfedwcraft.co.uk

I'm looking for some as well...doesn't seem to be many
    Please come see me on:

Facebook
    Twitter

Or on my blog Candles From Home

Comment

As I am looking at where I might find craft fairs in my area of south wales, I decided to take a quick look around for Powys fairs, and came across a website advertising a craft fair in Brecon, not sure if I can post links, so I'll add some spaces, remove them when you put it in your address bar, it's www . breconcraftfair . co . uk/ . Looks like a new listing so hopefully it's worth looking at.

For Shropshire I found a website that lists what's happening in and around Shropshire and it lists some markets and craft fairs, don't know if it'll be of any interest? it's www . virtual - shropshire . co . uk / whats-on/shropshire_events_april.shtml

As I'm new to the crafting scene, take it all with a grain of salt and do your own research in what you find from those links, I just used google and can't vouch for the validity of their claims

Kind regards,
      Jen
      Jennifer

Welsh Candle Creations
      http://welshcandlecreations.blogspot.co.uk/
      twitter.com/WelshCandles
      facebook.com/WelshCandleCreations

Comment

Originally posted by JenR View Post
        As I am looking at where I might find craft fairs in my area of south wales, I decided to take a quick look around for Powys fairs, and came across a website advertising a craft fair in Brecon, not sure if I can post links, so I'll add some spaces, remove them when you put it in your address bar, it's www . breconcraftfair . co . uk/ . Looks like a new listing so hopefully it's worth looking at.

For Shropshire I found a website that lists what's happening in and around Shropshire and it lists some markets and craft fairs, don't know if it'll be of any interest? it's www . virtual - shropshire . co . uk / whats-on/shropshire_events_april.shtml

As I'm new to the crafting scene, take it all with a grain of salt and do your own research in what you find from those links, I just used google and can't vouch for the validity of their claims

Kind regards,
        Jen
        Hi Jen,

I've already been on the virtual shropshire site (lots of expensive fairs), but I'll have a look at Brecon. Thanks
        Please come see me on:

Facebook
        Twitter

Or on my blog Candles From Home

Comment

Working...
        X