Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Cheshire?

Hello All Crafters!!

I'm new to selling my crafts and I was wondering what the costs were and how to go about renting a table at a craft fair.
    Does anyone know of any Craft Fairs in the Cheshire area? If so how do I go about getting in touch with the organisers at the Fairs?
    Thank you!!!
    Heather x

Hi We are organising a village day on June 15th come and join us. i've put some details below
    Hi - it is a community village day - aimed to bring the village together and for everyone to have alot of fun

1.the postcode is CW6 9QP - the playing field is at the end of Hurst Close.

2.We are more than happy for people to bring their own gazebo's has long as we know what size it is and may be able to reduce the cost of the stall if they do. Otherwise cover will be provided.

3 We advertised locally in the local weekly newspapers, in the local free papers, in Cheshire Life and on local Radio. We also have a website that all stall holders appear on. We aim to do the same this year.

4.we normally had 900 attendees.The event has been running for the last 40 years it attracts wide age group and is well attended.

Get in touch if your interested get in touch Nikki ([email protected])

Comment

Where can I find some more information? What's the website please?
      [email protected]
      Visit my eBay shop: UK Jewellery Beads

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ukjewellerybeads

Comment

Hi,

Although not strictly a craft fair, we are a community based pub looking to start up a "Table Traders Tuesday" event, where each week we invite local crafters, hobbyists, bakers, artisans, geeks and everything in between to set up shop for a couple of hours and showcase what their about, and what they have on offer...

It's a very straight forward set up, and hopefully will prove successful, with limited tables available each week we're hoping to have a changing selection of traders...

If anyone is interested in part-taking please feel free to email me directly on: [email protected] for more info / to answer any questions...

Thanks

Jai

Comment

Working...
        X