Summer craft fayre august 2013.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer craft fayre august 2013.

Gateford Hill Care Centre, Worksop, S81 8AF are holding their annual summer fayre on saturday august 10th 2013 we are a grade 2 listed building set in 32 acres of countryside which gives us the ideal opportunity to hold such big events, we are amazingly supported by the local community, staff, residents and relatives and each year we advertise our events on trax fm, village and parish newsletters, a large banner will be put in place on the dual carriageway near the care home and a leaflet drop will take place in the weeks running up to the day.

we are looking for people or groups that craft that would like to attend on the day to sell their products, a huge advertising campaign will take place in the weeks running up to the event.
    Our prices will remain as last year at £15 per pitch and you can bring as many tables/ display stands as you wish.
    If you wish to book your pitch or wish to discuss the event please feel free to contact me on: 07854829777, send me a private message on this site or e-mail me at: [email protected].
    thanks for taking the time to read this post and we look forward to seeing some of you there.

Alan Hickson.
    Last edited by gatefordhill; 10-01-2013, 10:36 PM.
Working...
X