Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-creations Day, Sustainable Craft Fair -stalls available for Nottinghamshire crafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-creations Day, Sustainable Craft Fair -stalls available for Nottinghamshire crafts

Do you design products or make crafts from upcycled or sustainable materials, create eco-friendly products, like soy candles or organic soaps, are you a local food producer?

If yes, we'd love you to join us at our Climate Week event -Re-creations Day, Sustainable Craft Fair.

Re-creations Day is joint partnership between Veolia Environmental Services and myself, Queen of Easy Green™, which aims to showcase independent, sustainable arts, design and local producers from all over Nottinghamshire.

Hosted in the unique setting of Veolia’s Materials Recovery Facility Education Centre, Mansfield, there will be a variety of stalls featuring environmentally-friendly crafts, ethically-sourced goods, Fairtrade, organic, local food produce and recycled designs.

There will also be live cooking demonstrations from LoveFoodHateWaste, so visitors can take away some tasty tips for using up food leftovers.

Plus, in addition to the stalls and demonstrations, visitors will also have an opportunity to see at first hand how their recycled waste is sorted, recovered and learn what it can turned into on one of our guided tours.

A fun, enlightening and educational day for all of the family

For more details on the event, please visit my website Queen of Easy Green.

Re-creations Day

Saturday 9th March 2013

10am – 4pm

Veolia Mansfield MRF
    Education Centre
    Warren Way,
    Mansfield,
    Nottinghamshire, NG19 0FL

FREE entry to all

Want to book a stall?

If you are a Nottinghamshire artist, designer, food producer who specializes in environmentally-friendly, Fair Trade, ethically-sourced, organic, locally produced goods or products made from sustainable resources, this is the perfect opportunity for you to be part of an exciting event and sell your products direct to the public.

Tables start at £20 each (plus VAT).

We will also be offering tables to 'green' charity groups at a concessionary rate of £10 a table (plus VAT)

For more information or to book, please email me at [email protected]

I look forward to working with you soon.

Yours,

Lyndsey Young
    Queen of Easy Green™

Twitter - @QueenEasyGreen
    Facebook - Queen of Easy Green

Last edited by Queen of Easy Green; 18-01-2013, 07:48 PM. Reason: new, additional information included
    Lyndsey Young
    Queen of Easy Green™
    www.queenofeasygreen.co.uk
    twitter.com/queeneasygreen
    www.facebook.com/QueenofEasyGreen

I'm pleased to announce that as well as inviting sustainable crafters and eco-designers to showcase their products at our Re-creations Day, Craft Fair, Mansfield, we are also welcoming green charity groups to join us too.

PLUS, we can confirm we will also be hosting live cookery demonstrations from the LoveFoodHateWaste team.

If you'd like to book a table, please visit my website, Queen of Easy Green, for further information.

Have a great weekend!
    Lyndsey Young
    Queen of Easy Green™
    www.queenofeasygreen.co.uk
    twitter.com/queeneasygreen
    www.facebook.com/QueenofEasyGreen

Comment

Working...
    X