Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fairs Essex/Suffolk?

Morning all.

Does anyone know of craft fairs to attend in the Essex/Suffolk area. I browse the net all the time but I don't know where would be best etc???? i am new to it so just looking for some feelers really.

Thanks all

Hi running a craft fair on the 9th of march 2013 from 11-3 setup and clear up half a hour either side price is £20 per 6ft table/space the event will be held at Pitsea leisure centre on market day so a great footflow of people is expected
    If your interested in coming along and stalling out then please email me on

[email protected]

Thanks guys and merry christmas

Wesley
    Orange craft fairs

Comment

thanks for that

Comment

Are you anywhere near Long Melford? They do a street fair every year...in June? Could be July.
        What do you make? Can it by any stretch of the imagination be Medieval like? There's a craft marquee at the Colchester Oyster Fayre in May.
        Google them to find the organisers.

If you are just starting out I'd test the water in your local village halls and school fairs, paying £10 to £15 a table. you won't make megabucks but it's less painful to your pocket if you pick a rubbish fair (as opposed to doing the first two I suggested which charge reasonable, but normal, pitch fees). You can also learn what sells and how to best to do it.

Having said that I think The Oyster Fayre was the first one I ever did and I just jumped in with both feet. (I now jump in with two tents .)

Comment

Thanks I am near Long Melford. I have seen them advertised but I'm still finding my feet with who'a who. There is one farmers market who has changed venue etc and now operates every month and I thought that was long Melford? But will check. That place I think will be my first choice for the first one, I'm busy with my other job until the end of January so I can't venture out at the mo, but once that's done I'll have more time on my hands. Thanks

Comment

I Tudor at Kentwell regularly and on the road to Melford I often pass craft fair signs. I expect they are advertised in the freebee newspaper and parish magazines. Very irritatingly you'll find out about them after they've happened but jot them down in a notebook and when you have a moment track down the organisers and ask if you can get on their mailing list for their next fairs.

Has anyone said get yourself on Stallfinder, yet? http://www.stallfinder.com/ Then the fair organisers come to you

Annie
            www.anniethepedlar.com

Comment

The Warner Textile Archive's 2013 Textile Fair

Hello!

The Warner Textile Archive's third annual TEXTILE FAIR is taking place on Sunday 12th May 2013

P
              atchwork & Quilting / Talks / Books / Fabrics / Wool / Vintage Textiles / Silks / Tours / Demonstrations & more

Taking place at Braintree Town Hall and the Warner Textile Archive

Tickets cost £4.50 in advance from We Got Tickets

More info on our website

Hope to see you there!

Comment

Working...
              X