looking for crafters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for crafters

Hi I am looking for crafters for a fund raiser in the Formby, Merseyside area on March 9th in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, not sure if I am putting this in the right place. Sorry I only joined today

Originally posted by silverladyuk View Post
    Hi I am looking for crafters for a fund raiser in the Formby, Merseyside area on March 9th in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, not sure if I am putting this in the right place. Sorry I only joined today
    Hi can you let me have some info on this dates times price of stall etc thanks

Comment

Hi date is the 9th March @ Holy Trinity Church Hall, Rosemary Lane, Formby, Merseyside from 10-4pm setting up from 8.30am cost £15. Its being held the Sat before Mothering Sunday, so a great time to sell. It is being advertised in local papers for 2 weeks before hand, posters and flyers will be going up and out in Feb. If interested please let me know I can send you a booking form

Comment

Originally posted by silverladyuk View Post

Thanks for the info Ive got other commitments on that day, are you doing anymore later in the year?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sockywockydoodah View Post
          Thanks for the info Ive got other commitments on that day, are you doing anymore later in the year?

Thanks
          At the moment I have not booked anymore for this year. Will let you know if I do.

Comment

Working...
          X