Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Country Fair & Horse Trials for August 2013!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Country Fair & Horse Trials for August 2013!

August 2013 is set to see a new breed of equestrian competition appear within the Longleat Estate, in Wiltshire.

Within the stunning surroundings of over 200 acres of estate parkland and woodland, the event will comprise of Two and Three day event competitions, aimed towards the family, amateur competitor.

With a competition field of around 500 riders, we are expecting a good turnout of visitors, as family members and friends come along to support, at what is set to be the highlight to any amateur rider's diary in 2013.

So, how does this involve a Craft Fair?

Most of our competitors will be staying on site for the duration of their event. We, as the organisers, are providing stabling and camping facilities for the competitors and their families, and we are now looking at providing entertainment for the duration of the weekend.

In order to entertain during the daytime, we are building a shopping village, Arts & Crafts pavilion and a Food Hall. All these areas will be within easy reach of the riders' accommodation, and positioned between the main arenas and the public car parks, so a good foot fall is almost guaranteed.

We have a range of exhibitor packages available, ranging from a stall within the craft pavilion, through to a 100m.sq. green field site, so there is sure to be something to suit all exhibitor requirements.

One aspect we are keen to investigate is the possibility of having demonstrations within the Craft Pavilion, and would welcome suggestions!

We really are open to any suggestions you may have, as this is the first time this event has ever been held at this venue.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you!

The Longleat Horse Trials Team.

Hello!
    I’ve an art studio and I attend to Art&Craft markets and exhibitions in Italy, with paintings, ceramics, woodcuts and other painted works. But I'd like to try something different.

I'm quite far from there, but I'm planning to come in London in August to do art&craft markets...
    I haven't idea how far Wiltshire is from London, but I'll take a look to this thread in case somebody suggests some ideas.

Comment

Can you please post a link or email address to enable us to contact you regardin g this event.

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Longleat is about 100 miles from London, and a couple of hours by car.

Our website can be found at longleat-horse-trials.co.uk
        Please email us for details of tradestands and Arts & Crafts stands within the Pavilion: exhibtors at longleathorsetrials.co.uk
        Or you can of course find us on FaceBook. Just search LongleatHorseTrials

Thank you for you interest!

The Longleat Horse Trials Team

Comment

Working...
        X