Craft Fairs in North Somerset and Bristol area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in North Somerset and Bristol area

Hi everyone, I've just joined today and was wondering if anybody knew of any craft fairs coming up in 2013 in the North Somerset and Bristol area. I make jewellery from gemsones amongst other things and have decided now's the time I'd like to start selling.

Thanks

Welcome Viv. You could try www.stallfinder.co.uk as a jewellery maker you will have a lot of competition and good organisers will only have a certain persentage of each type of craft at any one fair so you may be disappointed with some applications.

You will also need PPL Insurance and be registered with HMRC if you are going to sell to the public. If you don't have these in place already there are lots of threads on here to help you.

Good luck,

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Hello Crafters
      Anybody in or near Bristol is welcome to apply for a pop-up shop taking place in September/October 2013 in the Galleries Shopping Centre.
      Please email [email protected] for more information, application form and terms and conditions.

Comment

Hi there,

There are loads of craft fairs held at The Wintergardens in Weston super Mare. I am sure they will tell you how to contact the organisers if you ask them.

Weston super Mare Museum also hold regular events.

Hope this helps!

Itchy

Comment

Ematingz Market will be taking place on sat 7th Sept, 12-4pm.
          Come and join us, expect face painting, henna, great stalls, local artists and crafters, music, cafe...
          Please email me if you would like to get involved.
          Hope to see you there!
          Ematingz markets-Good Tunes-Good Vibes
          [email protected]

(St marks baptist church- next to the Thali Cafe & sugar loaf pub)

Comment

Working...
          X