Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nijani
    replied
    No Worries, just get back to me if you have a table.

Thanks

Rose

Leave a comment:

• Karen3122
    replied
    Hi Rose

Can I put you on our wait list as we have had so much interest but Im still waiting for confirmation from everyone!

KAren

Leave a comment:

• Karen3122
    replied
    Hi Rose

I will get back to you tomorrow, had so much interest I have to just double check the hall in the morning to confirm how many stalls we can have!!!

Karen

Leave a comment:

• Nijani
    replied
    Hi Karen,

I handknit and crochet, accessories mainly, bags, scarves and hats. I have just started to set up a web site not all my items are on it, but feel free to have a look.

it is on freewebs.com under nijani can't post the url not been a member long enough.

Rose

Leave a comment:

• Karen3122
    replied
    Craft Fair

Hi

It is 10.30am to 2.30pm and tables are £6. We already have 10 stalls so Im not sure if we can fit in anymore, Im going to go and measure up tomorrow. Can you let me know what you do first of all, if you have a webpage or photos?

Thanks

Karen

Leave a comment:

• Nijani
    replied
    Hi there, I am new to this but work in Corstorphine so would be interested in coming along.

A couple of questions for you
    How much are the tables?
    What time is the fair on?

Let me know and I could just be there.

Leave a comment:

• Karen3122
    started a topic Craft Fair, West Edinburgh - Sat 8th Dec

Craft Fair, West Edinburgh - Sat 8th Dec

Hi

Ive checked everything out and we are definatley running a craft/gift fair on Sat 8th Dec at Gylemuir Community Centre, Corstorphine. Looking for some stall holders, very cheap table price. So far have myself (handcrafted silver fingerprint jewellery), Indian Head Massage and Handcrafted cards and original paintings.

Let me know if you are interested asap!

Karen
Working...
X