Gateshead-1st & 2nd December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gateshead-1st & 2nd December

Is anybody going to the Gateshead ICT craft fair on the 1st & 2nd of December? Either to have a look around or to sell? I'm doing it, and it'd be nice to see a friendly face (even though i've never seen your faces!)

Gateshead is just too far for me, but do enjoy yourself. If I did go you'd know who I was, because I usually look like an unmade bed. I cannot stay tidy for two minutes together!
    Primmers
    www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

i'm doing a stall there on the saturday

Comment

I live in Newcastle! I didn't know about it..I will try to get myself over there.
        Good luck.
        Anice xx
        Funkyhand x
        my website
        http://www.funkyhand.com
        my blog (updated 09/06/10)
        http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
        Follow me on Twitter
        http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Going on the Saturday too!!

Comment

gateshead

Have just found out about the event
            Last minute plans...
            Dont suppose you might consider some company and sharing the stall?
            Wont take up much room on the stall and would split costs
            Let me know
            deborah

Comment

I,m going to try and get there for 8am to set up my stall might have some room left if you wanted to put a few items on my stall pm me if this is any good for you.

Comment

gateshead this weekend

I really wanted to do this one but only found out about it last week...
                Have tried to get in touch to see if they had any cancellations, but had no contact back.
                Would have liked to share table, for the company and to get some experience at bigger event
                If you know of any good fairs in the area in next few weeks, would be grateful to hear about them.
                Have lots of glass angels I'd like to sell before Xmas
                Deb T

Comment

The other craft fairs i know about are in Middlesbrough and Darlington there is a company that arrange craft fairs as well yorkshire craft fairs they have a website.

Comment

Did anyone else have fun this weekend at Gateshead? Did anyone manage to make any sales?

Comment

I had a stall there on saturday had a few sales, but it was very quiet didn't think it was well sign posted. even though it was meant to be well advertised.

Comment

i was upstairs both days.
                        more people in on the sunday but strangly i made more sales on the saturday when nobody showed.

all in all i never made back the cost of my table. they put santa clause upstairs today so that fetched abit more foot traffic for us as nobody was venturing upstairs on Saturday.

Comment

I was upstairs both days too! I managed to make back my costs plus a bit extra. In all it was quite well advertised- but it was badly signposted on the day. (One of the people there said they should get AA signs next year but they cost a lot of money) The other thing was that there was no way of getting upstairs if you were bad on your feet, or had a pram! My father in law came to see me (Hi Dennis!) and he's waiting for a replacement knee- he said if I wasn't there he wouldn't have bothered with the stairs.
                          The best thing was that everyone there was really friendly. Although I may have annoyed a few people with my requests to turn the music up.......

Comment

Working...
                          X