Autumn Leaves Christmas Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn Leaves Christmas Card

I'm going to have another go at uploading this to the gallery using Photobucket: I'm not very techie so I may just fail. Thanks to all who helped with the technical question a day or so ago!
    Primmers
    www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Failed again.

Well, I tried to upload from Photobucket: according to that the size was 18KB. The max Kb allowed on here is 19.5: when I was at school 18 was less than 19.5 but apparently my photo still exceeds the allowed kilobitage(?) so I'm going off to sulk. Maybe all this kilobitage and pixels and so on is just too much for my old brain.
    Primmers

Comment

Hiya, when you look at your photo on photobucket there is an url thingy at the bottom, copy and paste that onto this thread and then people can click on the link to see your photo, that's how i do it then you arent actually uploading the photo onto here, just the link. hope that makes sence, i'm no techy as you all know by now!!
      http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Icecreamgirl, that's what I tried, and failed miserably!

What I have managed to do is get it on Craftjuice by using PB's URL thingy as the 'original story url'. It did upload to Craftjuice, but when I had a look to check, the photo is a tiny weeny one - on account of what I edited the photo on PB desperately trying to get it small enough to be accepted on here. It's a jpg, so I should have 97.5 kilothingies to play with, but nope. I reckon I'm just not pooter-minded enough.

If OH had been here he would have done it in a nanosecond.
        Primmers

Comment

You've posted in the wrong section too! Just to add to your misery! You've posted in Craft Fairs rather than in your projects....

A mod may come along and move you....

Comment

Well, TipTop, I can't do anything right these days. I pulled a muscle on Sunday in my shoulder, and am walking round like Quasimodo: I fell in the garden and bruised and scraped my nose, the dog was sick on the bed: I've poked a hole in the end of my finger with a needle, making Christmas tree decorations..... a mod moving me would be a relief!

I think I need to hiberante for a week or two and let it all blow over!
            Primmers

Comment

Eeekkk!

If its any help, I also can't do the photo thing right either!!

And my kids are usually sick all over me first thing in the morning (or in my handbag!!!)

Hope things get better soon!

Comment

Oh, Tip Top, today has been a much better day. I'm still stiff and sore in the shoulder, but not quite so like Quasimodo. I found my thimble to protect my sore finger, and have made Christmas tree decorations contentedly for the afternoon. Even the dog wasn't sick!

I have also now, with OH's assistance, put a thread and a link to the card in the proper Project bit of the site, so hopefully I won't get kicked out for putting it in the wrong place.

I still can't work out why the site kept rejecting the photo. It was well below the KB size allowed for a jpg, but kept on saying that I was exceeding the size allowed.

Well, it's done now and I hope you'll have a look. I bet you're sick of this blessed card now!
                Primmers

Comment

Working...
                X