Craft Fairs - Wiltshire, South Gloucestershire, Somerset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs - Wiltshire, South Gloucestershire, Somerset

Hello fellow crafters. I hope you're all having a craftilicious day?

I make cards, gemstone pendants, stationery items and am about to introduce photographic pieces. We hope to also be introducing fabric items and wood turning pieces (if we can relocate the lathe!) soon.

I'm looking for events in the Wiltshire, South Gloucestershire and Somerset areas. I'd really appreciate any dates, contacts etc. You can PM me and I'll give you my email addresses. Equally if I hear of any events, I'll let you know too.
    I believe crafters are a great bunch of people and so far I've found everyone to be really happy to help each other out...if only the rest of the world was like it...what a nice world it would be!

Cheers to all
    Jacqui

Have you ever thought of doing any in the forest of dean if so i know a guy who does a lot if you want to e-mail him send me a p m and i will give you his e-mail address and yes its ok for me to give it to you as i asked him 1st he as told me to pass it on to any one who wants to do craft fayres this way lol

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

s

Hi Snow Angel...I've PMd you.

Cheers
      Jax

Comment

PM me with your email address and I will let you know when I find any local events... you seem to be looking for the same areas I keep an eye open for!

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

Hi Woodtatoos

Have PMd you. Thanks for contacting me...much appreciated.

Jacqui

Comment

Craft fairs .....

Hello Snow Angel and Woodtatoos,

I have just been reading the thread and wondered if i would be able to PM you both and get some contact details of craft fairs in the south west please?

Unfortunatly me email and internet at home is not working and i am changing ISP's so i wont have email for about 15 days but i can PM you on forum if ok?

Thanks to you,

Nadia

:O)

Comment

PM away!!

I will do my best to help and inform in any way I can.

Si.
              Wood Tattoos
              Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
              Facebook
              Flickr
              Twitter

Comment

Hi Nadia

I have PMd you.

Hope it's of some use to you.

Jacqui
                x

Comment

Yes please feel free to p m me and that goes to anyone else im more then happy to pass on my friends e-mail address

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Working...
                  X