Last few spaces - Wellingborough - 25th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last few spaces - Wellingborough - 25th November

Just letting you know I only have a few spaces left for the first fair held by my new craft group "Rose of the Shires Craft Group" at the Hind Hotel, Wellingborough, 25th November 2007 from 10am to 4pm.

Progress so far....We have had a 6ftx2ft banner donated to go on the front of the hotel which is on the throughfair for most of the towns passing shopping trade. A craft company has agreed to sponsor us by printing tonns of posters and flyers and another company has agreed to support us by putting those flyers in their shop (even though it advertises another craft shop!) I intend to wear out my favourite shoes by getting these everywhere. Both local papers have pledged editorial and I am negotiating on a two week advert in the events section of one which goes county wide.

Not long now - am getting quite excited! - (have run Enfield Craft Group for the past 3 years (been going for over 30) but it is the first one for this group)

Am busy, busy, busy, as I am sure you can imagine so its best if you contact me at [email protected]

update

Last 2 spaces - one due to a crafter pulling out due to family illness. Please contact me NOW for your space - see original post above.

Comment

I'd just like to say that I hope the event goes well. You deserve the success looking at the amount of effort and determination you've put into organising it!

Best wishes,

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Thanks for your good wishes Si. I do so hope it does go well - its what crafters need; an affordable successful platform to sell their wares and I hope I can provide that in our area.

Comment

Working...
        X