Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Queentissential Craft and Vintage Fair' Leeds 12th June

Hi,
    I am organising 'Queentissential' - a one off vintage and craft fair in Leeds on Sunday 3rd June. I would love to hear from you if you're interested in reserving stall space. All money raised through stall space sales will go to Raleigh International who run sustainable projects which aim to address the Millenium Development Goals in Borneo, Costa Rica and India - to read more click here: raleighinternational.org/about.

Where: Upstairs in LS6/ The Clock Cafe on Hyde Park Corner. This cafe is massively popular with the locals and the student crowd, who will have just finished their exams. This event will also be extensively advertised through leafleting, posters and an online campaign.

When: Sunday 3rd June, 1 - 6pm.

Cost: £10 per 6x3ft table or £5 per 3 x 3ft table.
    Please message me if you have any questions or would like to reserve a space.I look forward to hearing from you,Katie
    Last edited by katie-f; 28-05-2012, 01:54 PM. Reason: Correction

Hi
    you have 2 different dates in your notice the 3rd June and the 12th June or have I misread it?

Comment

Looks like 2 dates to me too.
      JOIAS DESIGNS

Comment

Hey guys,
        I'm really sorry - thanks for pointing out the error. The fair will be on the 3RD JUNE, which is the Sunday of the Jubilee weekend. There are a variety of priced tables available from £5. Sorry for for the mix up, hope you can still make it!

Comment

Working...
        X