Craft Fairs - Bristol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs - Bristol

Hi i'm Heidi and make my own cards and looking to sell at Craft Fairs , i live in Bristol and would like to know if there are any fairs coming up where i can sell my cards ?

Originally posted by heidic View Post
    Hi i'm Heidi and make my own cards and looking to sell at Craft Fairs , i live in Bristol and would like to know if there are any fairs coming up where i can sell my cards ?
    Try looking at the thread for the Lacock craft fairs that DebsB organises. There are a few coming up before Christmas and Lacock is only a few miles from Junction 17 of the M4.

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

Thanks for reply will try Lacock , that could be the right place to start.

Comment

Craft fairs Bristol

Hi

Just joined craft forum today.
        I am also looking for some were to sell my hand made card and jewellery, how did you get on in Locoak? would you be interested in joining me in trying to set up craft fairs in Bristol, I am sure there got to be more crafters hobbies out there who are in the same boat as we are no venue in Bristol.

Beeeee Happy

Beacaroled

Comment

Bristol fairs

Hi

I live in Bath and have real difficulty finding local craft fairs. I'd be really interested in organising a craft in or near Bristol.

I make beaded and wire jewellery and bridal jewellery.
          www.sparklehandmadejewellery.co.uk

Comment

Someone posted on here the other day about a craft fair in Bradley stoke in the UK craft fairs section.
            I make Eco bags and Lavender Cushions.

LavenderHearts.co.uk

My blog: http://leatherheadchooks.blogspot.com/

Comment

Jules does West County Craft Fairs

http://www.appletreecraftfairs.com/

Im always googling for craft fairs around the bath area, they are around, but places get snapped up pretty quick.

I've already booked christmas up already... they go that quick

Av xx
              Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Originally posted by LavenderHearts View Post
                Someone posted on here the other day about a craft fair in Bradley stoke in the UK craft fairs section.
                I think you will find that thread over a year old and the fayre was for last year

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Working...
                X