The Crossley Heath School Craft Fayre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crossley Heath School Craft Fayre

I've been asked to see if anyone would be interested in this Craft Fayre which will be held mid November (ish) next year. This years is full and is on 17 November.

The Crossley Health School is in Halifax, West Yorkshire and the event in 2006 was very successful and raised over £2,700 for the school.

My hairdresser has helped organise this year's fayre and previous years and the Association is looking for different and unusual stalls for 2008. Booking is on a first come first served basis and the closing date for this years was early April, so I would expect the same for 2008. Tables cost £10 and are approx 6foot in length. They do limit the number of popular crafts and the emphasis is on handcrafted ()

If you are interested please pm me what you would be selling and I'll keep hold of your details until I know when the booking forms are available and will then pass your details onto my hairdresser!

I will also post another thread when more details for 2008 are available. Needless to say, I have requested a booking form already!
Working...
X