How to find craft fairs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find craft fairs?

I'm new to jewellery making and am desperate to do a craft fair but the only place I've found that lists fairs only has the next couple of months and only a few fairs at that. How do I find out about fairs that are coming up and how to book, etc.? I'm in the London area. I'm assuming that I'm too late for the Xmas market?

Many thanks
    Spider Spiral Handcrafted Jewellery
    www.spiderspiral.co.uk

Have you tried local school PTA groups or churches or nursing homes? They are usually advertised in a local paper. We have the Lancashire Evening Post up here and up and coming events are listed in there.

Or it may be useful to ring any of them to see if they have any events coming up.

I don't think you're too late for Christmas - its just finding them!

Good luck!

Comment

The local paper, of course, I'm so used to doing everything online!

Thanks TipTop, this week's free paper has already gone for recycling so I'll keep an eye out for next week's and also buy the bigger one.

Thanks again

Cathy
      www.spiderspiral.co.uk

Comment

Some of the people I work with tell me of up and coming events at local churches, play groups etc - so send your spies out!!

Comment

Well I found a table top sale local-ish to do in 2 weeks, exciting! Need to make some jewellery to sell now I suppose!
          www.spiderspiral.co.uk

Comment

Good luck - let us know how it went!

Comment

Working...
            X