Charity Fairs Association - help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity Fairs Association - help!

I want to joing the CFA but the application form says that I have to have 2 references from 2 members of the CFA that have been members for at least 2 years.

I don't know anyone personally who is part of the CFA, is anybody here a member and would you be a reference for me?

I am very passionate about raising money for charity and have been donating 10% of my proceeds to charity for over a year but I would love to get involved and sell at the CFA events, they look fantastic!

I appreciate your help!

Thanks
    Kat x

charity fair association

I am as well passionate about raising money for charity and I have sold my crafted art cards giving 50% of the profit to a charity of my choice. So you have to be part of CFA to go charity craft fairs? That is new to me. If I can do I will, but I don't know anyone who could give me a reference.

I realise the thread is 2 years' old but the theme is still valid. Anyone can answer?

Bénédicte
    www.vividblossom.com

www.vimeo.com/17225478

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vivid-...58046584242009

Comment

Charity Fairs Association

Originally posted by Benedicte View Post
      I am as well passionate about raising money for charity and I have sold my crafted art cards giving 50% of the profit to a charity of my choice. So you have to be part of CFA to go charity craft fairs? That is new to me. If I can do I will, but I don't know anyone who could give me a reference.

I realise the thread is 2 years' old but the theme is still valid. Anyone can answer?
      Hello. I am Chairman of the Charity Fairs Association and have come across these queries. To clarify, you do not have to be a member of the CFA to take part in craft fairs. Our members are not generally 'craft' oriented. Having said that, it is worth looking at our website which you can Google, to see if you think you'd like to join. There are ways to get around the references! We look forward to hearing from you. Linda Weldon

Comment

Working...
      X