Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craft Fair Solihull, April - Crafters wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair Solihull, April - Crafters wanted!

Hello everyone,

I'm organising a craft fair in central Solihull near Birmingham, West Midlands on Saturday 14th April.

The event will be in Oliver Bird Hall which is just at the end of the highstreet and very near to Touchwood shopping centre. I've got large (6' x 2'7") and smaller stalls (3' x 2'7") available. The event will be free to members of the public.

Any crafts are welcome; although I already have a couple of jewellers so will be closer the gates on that soon; so hurry!

For more information please email me at joanna.finchen (at) gmail.com

Thanks,
    Jo
    New & Redesigned Vintage Jewellery by Jewellery Joanna
    To find everything in my jewellery world visit my Facebook page: Jewellery Joanna

Ive sent you an email Jo.

Comment

Thanks for all the interest and emails so far craftsforum! Keep it coming
      New & Redesigned Vintage Jewellery by Jewellery Joanna
      To find everything in my jewellery world visit my Facebook page: Jewellery Joanna

Comment

Hello Joanna

I would have loved to be at this event but I will be away. Do you have any more planned?

Comment

Hi Jo

I make cards using real pressed flowers. I've sent you an email, but its come back undeliverable so I'll re try.

Comment

craft fair

Hi Jo, have sent you a message

Julie

xx
            Julescraftycards xxx

Comment

Hi jo , I am interested in the forth coming event being held in Solihull . I have emailed you but had no reply . June

Comment

Hi joanne

id be interested I tried to email you but I got email invalid. I make 3d cards and gift boxes.

donna

Comment

Working...
                X