School Xmas Craft Fair - Surrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Xmas Craft Fair - Surrey

I had an email inviting me to a School Xmas Craft Fair yesterday but it’s a tad too far for me . I know these kind of events can often be more profitable than normal craft fairs especially in the run up to xmas so with the permission of the nice lady who is organising it I thought I’d share the info with you lot in case it’s local to anyone. If you are interested please PM me or leave a message below and I’ll get the contact details out to you.

West Byfleet Junior School PTA Craft and Christmas Sale and Social evening on THURSDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2007. ALL table holders will have access to set up their table at 4.30 PM and the sale doors will open at 5.30 PM – 8.30 PM. We will be inviting all parents of the three schools located in the same grounds, the Brownies and Scorpions Club parents who all go through the grounds also on the Thursday evening.

We have also secured local advertising in the church magazine which is delivered to local residents and will be advertising in the local newspaper in order to encourage local residents to the evening.

We will be making a charge of £15.00 per table and would like to ask for a small gift to be donated for our joint Infant and Junior school ‘Christmas Winter Wonderland Fayre’ where we will again promote all table holders attending our evening.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

School Xmas Craft fair Surrey

Hi!
    If you still access the site, I would like the information on the xmas Craft Fair in the Byfleet School and the tel no or email address of the contact person.
    Thank you

Comment

Bear in mind that the original post was added to the Forum in October 2007 so probably refers to an event last year...

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Working...
      X