Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merseyside craft fair

Hi all

i am organising a craft fair in liverpool in March.As a tester just wondered how many crafters out there would be interested?I have the venue,insurance etc marketing is in place so need some feedback if you all dont mind??

Pm please if you think you may be interested

scousemouse xx
    Last edited by scousemouse; 14-02-2012, 11:20 AM.
    Regards

craftymouse x

Liverpool Craft Fair

Hi we met you today and would definitely be interested in Liverpool if we are available on the date you have planned. Let us know more details.
    Look forward to speaking soon

Comment

Originally posted by scousemouse View Post
      Hi all

i am organising a craft fair in liverpool near end of March.As a tester just wondered how many crafters out there would be interested?I have the venue,insurance etc marketing is in place so need some feedback if you all dont mind??

Pm please if you think you may be interested

scousemouse xx

Hi scousemouse. I would be interested depending on venue, table price and date. I make jewellery and greetings cards. Thanks. My email is [email protected]

Comment

I am in Manchester so may be interested - would depend on dates location etc, I'm still figuring out craft fairs etc !

Andrea
        www.tizzycrafts.co.uk
        www.tizzycrafts.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

Where in Liverpool is it? Big city ...
          Depending where it is, and what day of the week, I might be interested to have a table. I make clothes for dolls and teddies, and flat dress-up dolls (like paper dress-up dolls, but not paper ...)

Comment

Hi

Have sent you a PM regrading venue,dates etc as I may be ineterested depending on the above.
            Look forward to hearing from you shortly.
            ***I can't promise you the MOON, but I can promise SPARKLE.***

http://wiganscraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Interested let me know details please?

Comment

Working...
              X