Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HipHip & Freezing Art Fair - This December

Hip Hip Handmade – The Fishmarket Gallery, Northampton

Running every Saturday this December, Hip Hip Handmade is fast becoming a regular fixture on the indie craft calendar.

Housed in The Fishmarket, a huge ex-indoor market that has become the melting pot for Northampton’s vibrant creative scene (itself holding 3 gallery spaces, independent shopping and café) HipHip regularly attracts stallholders from all over the country and presents a dazzling array of handmade clothing, jewellery, art and other unique treasures.

Alongside HipHip we will be filling our big white walls with the Freezing Art Fair, submissions are open to all regardless of age or experience, and this is a great opportunity to get your work hung where Stella Vine, Harry Pye and Joshua Thompson have previously mounted large scale exhibitions.

To find out more about Hip Hip Handmade, visit
    myspace dot com forward slash hip_hip_handmade

To find out more about the Freezing Art Fair, visit
    northamptonarts dot org

yay, ive already got my place booked! anyone else going? it'll be nice to put faces to names!! it sounds like its going to a fun few weekends!

be my friend on www.myspace.com/bagsandbuttons

Comment

Hi - this sounds interesting - how do I sign up for a stall? Could you please send me details and a booking form? I sell my own framed photography. Thanks, Toni
      [email protected]
      www.truebloom.blogspot.com
      www.truebloom.co.uk
      My Etsy Shop

Comment

Ok How did this one get away with it when others have been jumped on from a great Hieght???

And yes I know it is an old thread.
        Last edited by goldy1; 29-10-2007, 02:17 PM.
        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Working...
        X