Crafts Fair - Midlands-Nr Lichfield - 1st Dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafts Fair - Midlands-Nr Lichfield - 1st Dec

I have signed up for this fair today and know there are a few others from the Lichfield/Tamworth area who may be interested?

So here are the details/contact info... Would be great to meet up with a few others
    Sam. x
    ________

Elford Victorian Chriistmas Market Saturday 1st December 4pm to 8pm, (near Lichfield), is a lovely village event.
    About 1000 people come to the last market. It increases every year. We have a brass band,pig roast, mulled wine ,pancakes and mince pies. Father Christmas will be there with a live reindeer and sleigh. The beautiful church is candlelit. There is a life size crib under the oak barn. It is held around the Jubillee Memorial Playground. There are 12 huge granite stones with life size historical figures on them. Stalls are 25.00. each.
    You can see a video of last years on You tube under Elford Victorian market or
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HbMh0Z8GFvI
    Hope some of you might be interested.
    regards
    Richard Cowley Tel. No. 01827383460 e mail [email protected]

_________
    Last edited by incywincy; 22-10-2007, 05:30 PM. Reason: Just adding... I have had permission to give out these contact details.
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Thanks for that Sam i have just emailed Richard to see if he has a jewellery stand free. Hope to see you there!! If I can't get a stand I'll bring the family along for a peek. Sounds like it will be a lovely evening.
    www.kimmsmith.etsy.com

www.facebook.com/kimsmithcharmbracelets

Comment

Originally posted by flutterbybutterfly View Post
      Thanks for that Sam i have just emailed Richard to see if he has a jewellery stand free. Hope to see you there!! If I can't get a stand I'll bring the family along for a peek. Sounds like it will be a lovely evening.
      Thanks FB, hope you get a table
      X
      If not please still come along and say Hi
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

Booking form on it's way to me Sam so I look forward to seeing you there!
        www.kimmsmith.etsy.com

Comment

FAB! looks great doesn't it
          ___

Comment

It really does. Will def get me in the christmas spirit. Hubbys going to occupy my 6 year old son there but looks like it won't be a hard job for him!! There will be plently for him to see. I'll prob spend more than I make ha ha as usual!
            www.kimmsmith.etsy.com

Comment

thanks for that! ive left a msg, so hopefully ill get a stall.... only 5 minutes drive from where i live, so it really will be a local one - makes a change, hey!

see you there one way or another!!
              holly

xx
              be my friend on www.myspace.com/bagsandbuttons

Comment

Working...
              X