Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre xmas selling opportunity in London

Hello,
    I'm running an indoor market at Ginglik in Shepherds Bush, N.W. London on Sat 10th December. see www.ginglik.co.uk for info on the venue.
    I would like to have all the stallholders ready before I advertise so I can include specific info on each stall to all potential buyers. Ginglik is a members only bar at night, with over 14,000 members registered, about 8,000 of which are on our e-mail database. The members would be targeted directly but I also want to print flyers and posters to be dropped locally in Shepherds Bush, Kensington, Ladbrooke Grove, Holland Park and Notting Hill.
    We will be targeting people buying gifts for xmas. We did a simular day at the beginning of the Summer which was quite successful but it was more of a flea market. I want this one to have a much higher standard of stalls. Handmade clothes/accessories and handmade jewellery will be making up 90% of the stalls. The stalls, dependant on size, are either £15 or £20 for the day. A deposit of £20 as well as the cost of the stall will be taken via credit or debit card over the phone and will be needed to secure a stall. The deposit will be given back in cash on the day while you are setting up.
    The market would probably run from 11am to 5pm.
    If you are interested please e-mail me at [email protected]
Working...
X