Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help me? Dilemma!

Time to pick your collective brains...

I have the opportunity to do one of two events in November which unfortunately both occur on the same day.

Event 1 is a Christmas fair at a small school in a village where I've done a fairly successful street fair before. The fair only lasts for 2hrs but is supposedly very busy. I've known about this one for some time.

Event 2 is a craft fair at a country home. It's open for 6hrs but it's a bit of an unknown quantity to me. This has only become available to me in the last few days.

Which one do you think I should go for?

Si.

<frustrated at lack of crafting at moment... I've hardly been able to hold a pen recently after someone injured my hand at work>
    Last edited by woodtattoos; 12-10-2007, 12:45 PM.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

do you have a friend who could do one of them for you?
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
      do you have a friend who could do one of them for you?
      I don't really have enough stock to put on two fairs at the same time, otherwise I would consider that. Also, the injured thumb has slowed me down a bit, I haven't made anything for a week!
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

I'd probably go with what you know

Will the Country House one be doing any more in the future? Or is there anyone else who you know will be going and they could 'leave' some of your business cards or flyers in a prominent place...
        Sneeky, but, hey! Its nearly Christmas!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
          I'd probably go with what you know

Will the Country House one be doing any more in the future? Or is there anyone else who you know will be going and they could 'leave' some of your business cards or flyers in a prominent place...
          Sneeky, but, hey! Its nearly Christmas!!
          I think they do two a year at this country place so perhaps I could just sign up for the next one in 2008 now...
          Wood Tattoos
          Facebook
          Flickr
          Twitter

Comment

Personally, I'd stick with what you know. You could always take a peek at the other one to see if it's worth doing next year.
            Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy4lee View Post
              Personally, I'd stick with what you know. You could always take a peek at the other one to see if it's worth doing next year.
              Good plan, I like it!
              Wood Tattoos
              Facebook
              Flickr
              Twitter

Comment

Working...
              X