Preston Private Care Home Christmas fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Private Care Home Christmas fair

We will be holding a christmas fair on the 9th december between 1pm and 5pm.We would like to take this opportunity to both invite you and to offer you the chance to hold your own stall. This would be at no charge to yourself as the event is for the residents and visitors, not for profit. We have several charity organisations which will be holding their own stalls to raise money and awareness for their own charities. There will be numerous activities in the home on the event, including santa's grotto, face painting, colouring competition and refreshments so feel free to come along and bring friends and family. For any further information or to reserve a stall please email me.
    Thank you

A quick update. I already have five confirmed stalls at the event. We have no limit to the number of stalls so please message me to reserve one.

Another update for you all. we have currently got 18 confirmed stalls, all various items, no two stalls the same. If anyone else would like to join us with their own stall, or simply arrive to support your fellow crafters, please feel free.

We look forward to seeing you all on the day.

All funds raised on the day go to Rock FM's help a local child
    Last edited by prestonprivate; 28-11-2007, 03:22 PM.

Hello!
    I've sent you a pm - look forward to your reply!

Comment

Thanks prestonprivate for getting back to me so quickly and I look forward to seeing you on the day!

Comment

Preston Xmas Fair

Hello,
        I Would Be Very Interested In Having A Stall At The Xmas Fair. Could You Give Me Some More Information, Where In Preston Etc.
        I Do Decorated Plant-pots And Canvas With Serviettes.
        I Live Locally In Poulton-le-fylde.
        Sue Barton
        MOD EDIT - I've removed your phone number so that you don't get lots of spam calls - you can contact the original poster through private messages and give them your number that way
        Last edited by swirlyarts; 15-10-2007, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Hi, Ive personal messaged you

I sent you a PM a couple of days ago, was wondering if it got to you
          Thanks
          Donna
          My little store; www.pinkfairydust.net

Comment

Working...
          X