Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derbyshire/East Staffs/Nottinghamshire Craft fairs/events

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone could recommend any good craft fairs in Derbyshire, East Staffs or Nottinghamshire that are not horribly expensive. I sell fabric gifts - bunting, lavender bags, ribbon & button hairslides.

Thanks in advance
    Alex
    Willow's Room - Handmade Fabric Gifts
    Willow's Room - Fabric Gifts.......Beautiful bunting......pretty hairclips & more!

Anyone? I know a good event is different for different people but if anyone has been to any events in any of these counties and they are running again this year I'd be really grateful for some feedback.

Thanks so much
    Willow's Room - Fabric Gifts.......Beautiful bunting......pretty hairclips & more!

Comment

have a look on stallfinder. There is a wide selection of events to choose from.
      It is very difficult to advise on good craft fairs, as everbody has a different experience at different venues. You will always get somebody who says it is terrific for them and others who say it was not very good for them.
      For my part, I try mainly to stick to events that are for craft, and not craft and gift,although I have had good and bad days at both types of event.

If you find an event, it may be good to visit before you book, as you will then have a feel for the type of event

regards
      John
      www.jbwoodcraft.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for that, stallfinder seems to be a good resource, obviously as you say the experience is different for each person. This is all new to me, so I it's a bit of a learning curve.

Comment

Hello,

I work for Nottingham City Council and we hold all sorts of markets and events through out the year. If you would like to be placed on our mailing list please send me an email with your contact details. [email protected]

Comment

Hi, I hold quality craft fairs at Tissington near Ashbourne Derbyshire and Ticknall Derbyshire. I only charge £20.00 per day. I would like to hear from you.
            My website is :- http://village-craft-fairs.webs.com/ and my e-mail address is [email protected]

Comment

I have a craft fair at Baslow over Easter and a weekend in May. Your products seem ideal

Comment

Working...
              X