Very successful event!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very successful event!!!!

Hooorah!!!!!! This weekend I showed at The Lincolnshire Showground Food & Gift fair and I am so happy it was a success for everyone who traded!

The footfall was excellent (sometimes too many people they were getting swept away!) and as it was a nice selection of gifts nobody was competing.

I highly recommend it for next year.

Although I was that worn out I was in bed my half 9 last night!!!!
    Dee x
    Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
    Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
    Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Brilliant, and so nice to hear about something successful for a change instead of all the doom and gloom.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Thats brilliant news. So pleased you had a great weekend. I know what you mean about being too busy - I do a Christmas show that can get so many people it actually ends up working against you as people can't get to your stall - they just flow past in a human lava flow!
      Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
      Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
      Follow me on Twitter:
      @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Originally posted by AliCat View Post
        Thats brilliant news. So pleased you had a great weekend. I know what you mean about being too busy - I do a Christmas show that can get so many people it actually ends up working against you as people can't get to your stall - they just flow past in a human lava flow!
        Ali, Yes this was what happened and i was a bit worried at one point! But luckily they did about 3 laps so you could recognise people who had been swept originally!

Thanks Mo, yes it is I thought I should share the positiveness and it just goes to show keep trying and you will find the right event
        Dee x

Comment

That's brilliant news Dee! I know it was expensive to have a stall there, but it sounds like it was a good investment for most people - a colleague who makes felted gifts was there, but I haven't heard how she did.

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by craftdancer View Post
            That's brilliant news Dee! I know it was expensive to have a stall there, but it sounds like it was a good investment for most people - a colleague who makes felted gifts was there, but I haven't heard how she did.

Linda
            Hi Linda, ooh yes I think I saw her, she was next to a lady who made bridlewear and other leather products?I was yapping to the leather lady for quite a while!

Yes it was a bit pricey so i was quite worried at first but I wen halves with another crafter on our stall cost so that brought it down a bit
            Dee x

Comment

Working...
            X