Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a Wiltshire/Berkshire crafts fair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in a Wiltshire/Berkshire crafts fair?

Dear all,

I'm putting out feelers at the moment but I might be organising a small crafts fair in the Marlborough area. I was just wondering how many people might be interested so I could get an idea of pricing for table pitches, room layout etc.

Obviously it would be within easy reach for most Wiltshire crafters, as well as the West Berkshire area. I'm thinking of doing a spring fair as I doubt I would be able to organise one in time for Christmas now, so I'd also welcome suggestions for dates that people are available.

Any advice on organising such events would also be appreciated... I'm sure I can think of a few people that I met recently in Lacock that I will be in touch with...

Hope to hear from lots of interested peops very soon!

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

fairs

we would be interested, any news about your idea? have you fixed a date on your fairs? Jonny

Comment

keep us posted, we are interested.

Comment

Blimey, that was a surprise seeing this thread alive again after nearly 3 months! I have to admit I made no more progress with this during the run-up to Christmas, as I was involved in so many other fairs.

I will keep everyone updated as I may look at organising one in the near future. If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me with your email address so I can keep people up to date with developments.

Regards,

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

Two years on...

Hi guys

I'm knew to the world of craft forums...I recently started making jewellery and would love to have a go at selling it at a craft fair. Was hoping in time for mothers day.....

I live in Wiltshire so would be very interested in anything you're organising locally. I need somewhere cheap though as just starting out.

Thanks
          Claire

Comment

This is a very old thread...look at the posting date....
            www.happysheepdesigns.com

Photographic cards, prints and gifts, and hand-knitted/crocheted accessories and clothing

www.busyted.co.uk

Home of Busy Ted! Also find him on Twitter @busytedstuff and on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by HappySheep View Post
              This is a very old thread...look at the posting date....
              From the old days when I was sweet and innocent...
              Wood Tattoos
              Facebook
              Flickr
              Twitter

Comment

Working...
              X