Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Calling All Crafters In The North West!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Calling All Crafters In The North West!

Hi Everyone!

I'm one of the organisers of a very special event happening in Macclesfield in December!
    We're holding a craft fair and live music event entirely based around the Harry Potter books.
    There's going to be traditional carols, wizard rock, warm butterbeer, a corner decked out to look like Madam Pudifoot's Teashop, and of course, a Diagon Alley filled with craft stalls.

Until today we were all booked up but one of my crafters has unfortunately had to drop out so now there is one space open!

I realise it's a very specific theme but at this point we have enough stalls dedicated solely to Harry Potter, so we are just looking for someone who makes anything like the following -
    Anything Book Related
    Owl or Cat Related Items
    Magic Related Things
    Victorian-Esque/Steampunk Style Things
    Christmassy Things
    Gothic Themed Items
    Vintage Curios
    Or anything else you make/can think of that you could relate to Harry Potter, magic or books!

If you think you could come or are interested I'll personal message you the details!

Thanks

P.S
    I hope this ok to put up on here! I don't want to break any rules
    www.goodnightboutique.com

ooh this sounds like it could be a fanastic event...shame I make non of the above besides I'm booked up now until christmashope you manage to fill the vacancy..
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Just bumping this up, a little
      www.goodnightboutique.com

Comment

Working...
      X