Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any stalls available during December in West Yorkshire Area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any stalls available during December in West Yorkshire Area?

I have finally plucked up the courage to try my hand at this but alas I may have left it too late. Do you have availabitlity for a newbie?
    x

Hi Letty welcome to the forum. you could try www.stallfinder.com to search for fairs and contact them directly. I am only doing one fair in leeds this year which is chocca block. my others are in south yorks. failing that there is a fair in the corn exchange I'll see if I can find a link for you.
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hey Lilac moon thank you for the link! I have emailed a few in hope of a cancellation, but I know that jewellery seems to fill up quickly. I have checked out corn exchange and it seems reetsweet are the people (I may be wrong though) so I have sent off to them but they dont need jewellery in December so it will be next year probably.
      I do hope I get a chance at one of the fairs this year.
      x

Comment

Hi Letty yes it is Reetsweet, I was at work when I posted and my brain wasn't working. the is a fair at Morley town hall but afraid I dont know who runs it.
        Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

I think theres a small fair in Castleford at the trinity methodist church on the 3rd of december, but I'm not sure if they've got any spaces left :S

Comment

thank you Lilac moon and Amy_w.

I have submitted to Reet Sweet and hopefully will get a chance with them next year as they are full for this year.

I am now on the search for the one in castleford! x

Comment

I also was told that the manygates centre in wakefield is having a craft fair on one of the first two weekends in december (I know, my memory sucks). My tutor was saying they still had stalls, but I'm not sure if you have to be a student?
              Might be worth contacting the co-ordinator

Jo Hepworth
              [email protected]

hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
              X