Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craft Fairs Greater Manchester

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Craft Fairs Greater Manchester

    Can anyone help ? I am looking for craft fairs in the Manchester and Oldham areas. I make and sell knitted jewellery and accessories, craft packs for children, handmade toys etc.. Grateful for any help!

  • #2
    Craft Fair

    Hi, I'm holding an evening craft fair at Peacefield school in Marple. It is on 1st November between 6pm and 9pm. I am only having 18 stalls, and have a couple remaining, I don't have anything similar to what you do so if you are interested I could sell you a stall. They are £10 each

    Comment


    • #3
      There's one in Salford this coming weekend (Sun 7th) at Ordsall Hall. I would imagine that they are booked up now but come along for a look and you might be able to speak to the organiser. Oh and buy lots from Swirlyarts and Tip Top Toppers!!
      Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
      My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
      My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com


      Comment


      • #4
        Greater Manchester Fairs

        Hi Lisa B! thanks for the reply, could you send me further details of the Marple Fair - thanks! Swirlyarts - thanks but can not make this Sunday, hope you have a good one!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by swirlyarts View Post
          There's one in Salford this coming weekend (Sun 7th) at Ordsall Hall. I would imagine that they are booked up now but come along for a look and you might be able to speak to the organiser. Oh and buy lots from Swirlyarts and Tip Top Toppers!!
          Heheheh!!

          Comment


          • #6
            I received an email about this one : C3’s 2007 Craft Fair will be held on Saturday 8th December at Stockport Sunday School, Nangreave Road , Offerton (c3stockport.net)

            Their first one wasn't good but they are changing the venue.

            Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks!
              Mary S

              Comment


              • #8
                i have been doing craft fairs and have given up round Oldham and Manchester they are very expensive and over priced and rarely do you get your money back......You are better doing parties with your stuff and more oftern than not somebody else will mke a booking with you
                Lainey B

                Comment


                • #9
                  Photo Parties

                  Originally posted by ebooth07 View Post
                  i have been doing craft fairs and have given up round Oldham and Manchester they are very expensive and over priced and rarely do you get your money back......You are better doing parties with your stuff and more oftern than not somebody else will mke a booking with you
                  This party comment is really interesting for me cos I'm just starting to try & generate interest in holding "Photo Parties" and wonder what you guys think of this idea? - as I make my cards, framed pictures, baubles, gift bags/boxes using customers own photos in the design I'm hoping the host/hostess would like to gather some friends & have a nice natter whilst looking at my samples and (hopefully!) placing their bespoke commissions and I'll make a free personalised item for the host/hostess

                  Whaddya reckon? - and if anyone even vaguely in my area fancies hosting one, I'd love to hear from you!!!!! - you have nothing to lose and a free gift to gain!

                  Love
                  Shaz x
                  Keepsake Kollections
                  & Rossendale Ramblings!
                  http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

                  Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by lisab View Post
                    Hi, I'm holding an evening craft fair at Peacefield school in Marple. It is on 1st November between 6pm and 9pm. I am only having 18 stalls, and have a couple remaining, I don't have anything similar to what you do so if you are interested I could sell you a stall. They are £10 each

                    hi lisa, do you have any stalls left? i would be interested: i paint cartoon characters on canvases (buyer chooses character or can buy premade) and my aunty makes cards, glass ware etc, i will have a chat and see if she would be up for it thanks x
                    www.paintingsbyrachael.synthasite.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Avalon Urban Crafts/Holistic Treats are looking for interesting and unusual craftworkers for their Craft Fayre being held on the 27th November ready for the Christmas Gifts.
                      Contact me on here or on [email protected] for further details. I am helping them out.
                      Regards

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Table Top Sale

                        Hi there,
                        I am organising a family fun/table top sale in Oldham on Saturday 1 October if you would be interested in coming along. Table are just £10

                        Get in touch for further info
                        Thanks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hi are you still interested in stalls to sell your stuff in Oldham, Let me know if your interested

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            hi if you still have stalls available, i would be interested in one, we do handmade cards also pinflair, encaustic art (and can demo if we have electricity) and hand made choc/fudge.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Clare287 View Post
                              Hi are you still interested in stalls to sell your stuff in Oldham, Let me know if your interested
                              Hi i'm interested in stalls in oldham and around manchester in general if you are still looking for some stall holders.

                              thanks
                              Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SaraLouiseHandmadeJewellery

                              Website: www.slhjewellery.com

                              Twitter: @slhjewellery

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X