Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair in Falkirk, Central Scotland

Hi

Does anyone fancy setting up a craft fair with me for Falkirk?

I am just looking for an idea of crafters who may be interested?

Thanks

Hellen

interested

Hi im looking to set one up in falkirk to so would be interested. what craft do you do?

caroline
    Crystal Candy Jewellery Quality beaded jewellery Find me on ebay search under seller C_rennie21 for some unmissable jewelley products as amazing prices!!

Comment

Hi Hellen

Have just registered with the craft forum - are you still looking to start a craft fair in Falkirk - we live in Airth and produce Glass Wall Art. Our internet site is studio34.biz if you want to take a look.

Look forward to hearing from you
      Lesley

Comment

I've also just signed up and I live locally and would be really interested in doing a fair in Falkirk. Can you give us more details?
        Please visit my website and help me to spread the love for lollyvillage.com!!

Comment

Hi, although I am based in Glasgow I would be interested too

Mairi

Comment

This thread is 3 years old and the OP only ever posted once! Why not start up a new thread to see if there are any current crafters/organisers out there in your area...by the looks of this thread there could be some demand
            Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Hi
              I've just registered with crafts forum and saw your post. I live in Alloa and find it difficult getting details about craft fairs. If you are still interested in setting up a craft fair then please add me to your list of crafters with interest!!
              Fiona x

Comment

Working...
              X