What is everyone up to today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is everyone up to today

Hi where is everyone today what are you all up to I guess your all busy,busy busy with craft fairs and things unfortunately there are none near me . I just thought I would drop in and say morning to you all as I have the house to myself and I had the chance to steal some pc time honestly you have to be
    crafty to get on in this house teenagers!!! and Hubbie you cant prise them off with a stick so I'm having some catch up time when they are out before I get
    down to some crafting. I have just got a new printer and scanner so I am going to have some fun trying to get to grips with it and see if I can figure out how to scan some of my work into the computer so I may be able to post it .I hope you all have a cracking day whatever you are doing and maybe I'll find someone to chat to soon.
    paulines passions

Hi Pauline,
    Sounds like you have a nice day planned. I have a very messy craft room calling (nah..screaming!) to be tidied up and then I have an afternoon of card making ahead.
    With me running my own internet business and my partner Ian being a web developer we used to have problem with sharing the PC until last year when we bought a laptop..no problems now he's on the lap top and I get the office!! We don't speak much anymore though!!! both always working!!
    Anice xx
    Funkyhand x
    my website
    http://www.funkyhand.com
    my blog (updated 09/06/10)
    http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

I've tidied up my craft room and been down to do my old lady.
      I am just catching up on the forum and in a little while I have a client coming for a tiara consultation. I got this contact through the forums. It is melanie (mjbelkin) other half's brother fiance. (can't think how to shorten that one.)
      I met up with Jayne a while back and she was booked to come last night, but phoned to say how would I like to meet Melanie as she was due up here today. This is my first forum meet and it's quite exciting. Wonder if we'll match each others idea of what we're like.
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I'm sewing, sewing, sewing!!!

I sold 3 Snugglers yesterday
        Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
        Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by littlesnuggler View Post
          I'm sewing, sewing, sewing!!!

I sold 3 Snugglers yesterday
          that's great news. I should think this'll be your best season won't it?
          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I'm just back from taking my daughter shopping for 'work' clothes for her first full time job ! A bit of an expensive trip out but I do feel proud of her being so grown up <<blushes>>

Just got to take the little one out to a party now (the other extreme with toddlers/bouncy castles etc !!). So a very 'being mum' day for me today..

Mel

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
              I've tidied up my craft room and been down to do my old lady.
              I am just catching up on the forum and in a little while I have a client coming for a tiara consultation. I got this contact through the forums. It is melanie (mjbelkin) other half's brother fiance. (can't think how to shorten that one.)
              I met up with Jayne a while back and she was booked to come last night, but phoned to say how would I like to meet Melanie as she was due up here today. This is my first forum meet and it's quite exciting. Wonder if we'll match each others idea of what we're like.

Hehehe! I know what you mean! Swirly and I met a few months ago and have met since and we are doing our first craft fair next Sunday in Salford so we will be able to catch up then too!! To be honest, she looked just like her photo hehehe! And we do get on, so thats good!!

Well today, I've rushed round town (its getting busy for Christmas and I hate shopping at the best of times let alone when its busy at 9:30am on a Saturday!!) and now I am at my mum and dads.

Youngest is asleep and the other one has just got back from a walk with my mum (to try and wear him out a bit as he's 4 and at the shouting stage).

Made a pile of birthday thank you cards as both boys had their birthdays a few weeks ago so will finish writing in them at some point over the weekend.

And in a little while I'm popping in to see one of my friends as she's just had baby number 3 this week (a girl at long last!!) and I don't think the card I've made her will survive the rigorous royal mail.... plus excuse to gawp at the little one!!

And tonight I'll hopefully finish one of two birthday cards I've been commissioned to make for a 50th birthday ( - pics to follow in the week CBL!)

Phew! Long post - sorry!!!

Comment

sounds like a plan!!!

sounds like you're having a nice day!

I have to get ready for work in a mo...booo i dont wanna wrk full time anymore want to design and make my craft allday!!!!

I have just found out that tuggle online want me to sell my bags with them!!!Yey! so thats cheered me up!!!

enjoy the rest of your day

xxx
                Dee x
                Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
                Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
                Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

Originally posted by dee_liteful View Post

I have just found out that tuggle online want me to sell my bags with them!!!Yey! so thats cheered me up!!!

xxx

Hey - congrats to you !!!
                  Mel

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
                    that's great news. I should think this'll be your best season won't it?
                    Yes, it's all getting a bit frantic - bring it on
                    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
                    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Working...
                    X