Leave a comment:

• craftdancer
    replied
    Have sent you an e-mail.

Linda

Leave a comment:

• dee_liteful
    replied
    Just bumping this thread in case anybody missed it. It has now been confirmed that the University car parks will be used for customers of The Lincoln Christmas market so we should get a fair few people attend on their way uphill. We will also be making this a monthly event should this one be a success so if you would be interested in either let me know. The location will be upstairs in the Tower Bar, based within the Engineshed on the Lincoln University Campus.

We are looking for Vintage and handmade goods please.

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln handmade/vintage fair same weekend as Xmas market - stallholders wanted

My day job is selling tickets in a gig venue, we have previously had great success with 'Judy's affordable Vintage fair'. The venue is thinking of holding a handmade/vintage fair on the same weekend as Lincoln Xmas Market and charging £10-£15 a stall per day. I'm just trying to see how many people may be interested before they go ahead with it.

I've told them they need to advertise beyond the University (it's based on campus so lots of students) and located not far from the city centre. Plus be strict with criteria- I've been to many bad fairs! If you think this is the kind of thing you'd be interested in please PM me or send me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you more info and updates.
    We are hoping to catch the Xmas market customers, having looked into the price of the stall at the Xmas market this would be ideal for smaller business' like myself!

Thank you
Working...
X