Beds Christmas Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beds Christmas Fair

I am helping to set up a Christmas Fair in the Bedfordshire area and was wondering if anyone was interested in selling their crafts at it over weekends in November and December? Can provide more details if interested?

[email protected]

That could be interesting...

Please could you let me know whereabouts in Bedfordshire.

Thanks.

Comment

i would be interested in some more details please too
      Deanne x

My daily goings on
      My online store
      My monthly craft group

Comment

Craft Fair Bedfordshire / Milton Keynes area

Hi

We still have some places for crafts/gifts at our Christmas Barn. We are running the Christmas Barn every weekend from 10/11th November to weekend of 22nd/23rd December. The Barn is at Marston Vale nurseries by Fired Earth on the a421 between Milton Keynes and Bedford. Just off Junction 13 M1.

Any one interested please contact me via here or at [email protected]

Comment

Cradt Fair Beds

Hi
          I would be really interested too.

Thanks Aromalisa

Comment

Christmas Barn

Hi - we have had a lot of interest in our Christmas Barn running from 10/11 Nov until 22/23rd December but still can fit in a few more craft stalls if anyone is interested.

Please email [email protected] if you are interested and like more info.

Comment

craft fairs in fife

Can anyone help me find craft fairs in the fife area as I cant find anything the only ones I have found are for a local craft group and they are not taking members till jan next year.
              pauline

Comment

Craft Fair Newbies!

Hi there- me and my friend make handbags and jewellely and would love to be involved in the fair.. could you please post a few details as we are complete newbies at this so any help would be grateful ...many thanks Danni and kerrie

Originally posted by Simplymoll View Post
                Hi

We still have some places for crafts/gifts at our Christmas Barn. We are running the Christmas Barn every weekend from 10/11th November to weekend of 22nd/23rd December. The Barn is at Marston Vale nurseries by Fired Earth on the a421 between Milton Keynes and Bedford. Just off Junction 13 M1.

Any one interested please contact me via here or at [email protected]

Comment

This was for Christmas 2007.

Comment

sharp eyed

sharp eyed as ever Peter, ( & kitty)
                    My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

Working...
                    X