Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craft Fair Stall wanted in West Midlands, Staffs and Shropshire areas in December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair Stall wanted in West Midlands, Staffs and Shropshire areas in December

Hello

I am hoping to sell my Winter Collection of hand made jewellery during December, but feel I have left it too late. If anyone is interested in having a jewellery stall at their craft fair during December please contact me.

Best Regards: Elvis

hi elvis i am also from your area i live in silverdale newcastle under lyme i spend hours on the web trying to find craft fairs within a 10 15 mile radius of me i find it hard as i dont drive and rely on friends and family but that puts me on a loss b4 i go as it can cost me between 10 and 15 £ to get any one to take me if you hear of any local fairs please do post as i would be very keen to hear of them there is one on the 5th of november in newcastle in aid of people with learning difficulties also one in audley on the 19th and of course on the 25th keel christmas craft fair single pitch is £70 and double is £120 but you also need traders insurance ..
    WWW.SHUFFSWOOD.CO.UK

Comment

CoventryFundraisers are hosting a market at

Blooms Garden Center in Rugby
      Straight Mile
      Bourton-on-Dunsore
      Frankton
      Nr Rugby
      Warwickshire
      CV23 9QQ

We are alsolooking for craft demonstrators and people able to do make and take workshops
      Our market dates are
      19th, 20th, 22nd, 26th, 27th and 29th November
      3rd, 4th, 6th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 17th-23rd ofDecember
      pitches start at£10
      If you would likeany more details please email [email protected]
      We are limiting each type of stall butcurrently we are fully booked on Jewellry stalls for the 22nd of November. Ourfacbook page Blooms Christmas Market.

Comment

Hi, you could try stallfinder.com for fairs in your area.
        http://www.scrumptioustextiles.blogspot.com

Comment

My Suggestion is find a new craft to many are setting up in this area. As easy to get bitd from China on ebay and assemble with minimum effort.

Comment

Audley Christmas and craft fair 19th of November £15 a table p.m. for further details thanks
            WWW.SHUFFSWOOD.CO.UK

Comment

Working...
            X