Christmas Fair Nottingham Stall Holders Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Fair Nottingham Stall Holders Wanted

I am organising a Christmas Fair on Saturday 19th November in Beeston, Nottingham.

Looking for stall holders selling gifts , handmade cards and accessories, christmas items .. ie wrapping paper/cards/baubles/decorations.

Stalls are priced at £20 (includes two 5ft tables)

Hi, where abouts in Beeston - can you DM me some details please?
    www.tracyfranciscards.co.uk

follow me www.twitter.com/tracyf1971

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...29004627180188

Comment

christmas fair stalls

Hello there,I was just wondering if you was wanting a cake stall at your fair? I was an experienced patisserie chef but have had a change of career.I stil do a lot of homemade baking every week and would love to do a xmas fair.x

Comment

we deal in jewellery,evening bags and indian crafts.please can you give more details like where in beeston and your contact.
        thanks

Comment

Hello, I am a Vendor and new to the area. I sell jewelry and I'm interested in the Christmas Fair that you are holding this Saturday, can you please send me some information on this. Is the fair inside or outside and where is the location. Thank you so much, i appreciate your time. Please email me @ [email protected].
          RamStar11
          Last edited by RamStar11; 16-11-2011, 05:46 PM. Reason: forgot to put contact information

Comment

Hello everybody,

I wouldnt normally jump on someone elses thread but seeing as the date of the event has passed - I work for Nottingham City Council and we hold many events throughtout the year including craft markets at Wollaton Hall. If any of you lovely people would like to be placed on our mailing list or to find out more of what we do - just email me at [email protected].

Thanks.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by tdm View Post
              I am organising a Christmas Fair on Saturday 19th November in Beeston, Nottingham.

Looking for stall holders selling gifts , handmade cards and accessories, christmas items .. ie wrapping paper/cards/baubles/decorations.

Stalls are priced at £20 (includes two 5ft tables)
              how do we go about getting a stall we have lots of gifts for xmas some hand made

Comment

Jogold welcome to the forum, this thread is a year old

Comment

Working...
                X