Stall Holders Wanted for Greyhound Rescue Christmas Fair, Nantwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stall Holders Wanted for Greyhound Rescue Christmas Fair, Nantwich

I am a volunteer for Greyhound Rescue West of England and am organising our annual Christmas Fairand on the look out for stall holders.

The Christmas Fair will be held on Saturday 19 November 2011 at Nantwich CivicHall, Market Street, Nantwich and will be open 10am to 4pm. We attract not only greyhound owners but the general public from Nantwich. We have successfully had our Christmas Fair in this location for many years and attract a footfall of approximately 500 people.

We have already secured stallholders including a silver jewellery artist, photographer, card makers, dog collar and coat manufacturers. As well as stalls we will be holding a raffle, tombola, selling books, cakes, serving hot food and having a visit from Santa. Leading up to the Christmas Fair we have Dog Sleigh runs where we dress our greyhounds up and take them out with a sleigh to fundraise and also promote awareness of the Christmas Fair.

We charge £20 for the full day. We do NOT ask for a percentage of your sales as some Fairs do - what you make is what you take home.

I hope our Fair is of interest to you - it would be great to see you there.

If you are interested or need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Working...
X