Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traders Wanted for craft fayre Shireoaks near Worksop, Nottinghamshire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traders Wanted for craft fayre Shireoaks near Worksop, Nottinghamshire.

Hi, I am organising a craft fair on saturday 3rd December and am looking for stall holders. Venue is Shireoaks Sports And Social Club. Shireoaks, Worksop, Notts. S81 8NA.
    Please pm me.
    Kind regards, Rachel.
    Last edited by Rachb; 22-09-2011, 07:26 PM.

Good luck with your event. Just wondering if it would be better to ask people to PM (you can do this through this forum) rather than put your phone number here?
    www.tempopromotes.co.uk
    www.folksy.com/shops/TempoDesigns
    www.elena-alice.co.uk
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Time-f...86878804715983

Comment

Tempodesigns thank you, have altered post.

Comment

Hi, There are only 5 stall left at Shireoaks Craft fair. Tables are priced at just £10. This is our first craft fair and I am very exited about it. Plaese contact me if you would like a stall.
        Thank you, Rachel.

Comment

Awww it's a bit too far for me but good luck with it on the day
          www.beadhall.com for semi precious, pearls and glass beads
          Twitter - The Bead Hall Ltd

Comment

Hi, I was wondering do you have any stalls left for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Rachb View Post
              Hi, There are only 5 stall left at Shireoaks Craft fair. Tables are priced at just £10. This is our first craft fair and I am very exited about it. Plaese contact me if you would like a stall.
              Thank you, Rachel.
              Hey, I was wondering if there are any more stalls left for the craft fair? (:

Comment

No can do. To many events that weekend

Comment

Hi, i am really interested in having a stall, do you know how much this will cost?
                  Thanks.
                  Helenx.

Comment

This is an old thread!
                    www.tempopromotes.co.uk
                    www.folksy.com/shops/TempoDesigns
                    www.elena-alice.co.uk
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Time-f...86878804715983

Comment

Originally posted by Rachb View Post
                      Thank you, Rachel.
                      what time is the craft fair taking place. and are there any stalls left. and what kind of crafts are there already x

Comment

HiI am the events and activities organiser at Gateford Hill care centre in worksop on december the 15th we are holding our christmas craft fayre in order to raise money for our residents fund. We are renting out stalls for the day ( 11am-4pm ) at a cost of £15 to the holder and we take no commission so whatever you make on the day you take home.
                        The event will be advertised well and we have a lot of supporters in the local community, residents relatives and staff. Last year we held our christmas fayre and we had a huge amount of visitors, this year we are trying to make it bigger and better.
                        Thank you for taking the time to read this e-mail and we would be grateful if you could let us know by email, phonecall or text if you would like to attend. Any question's dont' hesitate to contact me.
                        Many thanks
                        Alan Hickson

Comment

Note for Crafty Witch.
                          The Shire Oak event was a year ago but the last poster is current.
                          Carol
                          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
                          X