Vintage and Handcrafted Fair Nottinghamshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage and Handcrafted Fair Nottinghamshire

Come down to Southwell Garden Centre on Saturday 8th Oct for the Vintage and Handcrafted Fair -

For a day of lovely handmade treats, vintage
    goodies, cakes and fun. A unique shopping event showcasing our local creative talent.

10am - 4pm

Southwell Garden Centre
    Fiskerton Road
    Southwell
    Notts

Free admission

thank you - I will be visiting, especially as it's ony half hour drive away.

How did you know about this Fair. I would have loved to have a table at it. If they are having anymore could I have a contact name please.
    I come back here from time to time
    I shelter here some days.

JUNO GLASS
    (Album)
    by Pauline

Comment

Thanks I've pm'd you xx

Comment

Originally posted by GLASS EYE View Post
        thank you - I will be visiting, especially as it's ony half hour drive away.

How did you know about this Fair. I would have loved to have a table at it. If they are having anymore could I have a contact name please.
        I just drove through Southwell on my way to Nottingham from Kelham Hall.

I might pop in myself.

Vik

Oakdale Studios Facebook
        Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
        bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

Pauline could I also have the contact details for this please? Southwell is gorgeous

Comment

25 fantastic stalls now confirmed! Please come along and support your local designer makers xx

Comment

Hi, are you thinking of hosting any more fairs in 2012? I'd be very interested in having a stall!

Comment

Working...
              X