A little film of a windy fair yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little film of a windy fair yesterday

We were at a fair yesterday, really well attended, well organised and well established. The trouble is you can't do anything about the weather. My heart went out to our neighbouring stallholders, one lost their gazebo completely and the other really struggled to keep theirs from blowing away. The film is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkDoOx0EXP4

and the full story is on our blog.

As if us crafters haven't got enough to cope with!
    www.formerglory.co.uk- www.seatweaving.blogspot.com - Facebook page - Twitter

I know how you feel.................I have one wrecked gazebo in a heap in the garage!

Comment

And to think you are considering *whisper* ( so he can't hear ) getting rid of and replacing Bernard !!! Old, slow, thirsty and decrepid he may be, but the oldies are made of sterner stuff when push comes to shove, or sun comes to rain and gales LOL

Hope the day wasn't too unpleasant, at least you had a nice drive home.

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Its ironic when you have such bad weather in the day and then a calm pleasant evening! I had exactly the same last Sunday, rained all day and the sun came out 30 mins before packing up time grrrrr.

cj
        www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
        Become a facebook fan
        Check out my blog

Comment

Originally posted by MornieG Jewellery View Post
          And to think you are considering *whisper* ( so he can't hear ) getting rid of and replacing Bernard !!! Old, slow, thirsty and decrepid he may be, but the oldies are made of sterner stuff when push comes to shove, or sun comes to rain and gales LOL

Hope the day wasn't too unpleasant, at least you had a nice drive home.

Mo.XX
          I know, I know but shhhhhh! He drove like a dream on Saturday, it's almost like he knows....We had a good day thanks Mo, but it was great to get home and into a hot bath!

Originally posted by Curious Cat View Post
          Its ironic when you have such bad weather in the day and then a calm pleasant evening! I had exactly the same last Sunday, rained all day and the sun came out 30 mins before packing up time grrrrr.

cj
          I think theres a law that says that will always happen!! Then you put everything away damp and have to get it all out again to clean and dry it - double grrrr.
          www.formerglory.co.uk- www.seatweaving.blogspot.com - Facebook page - Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X