Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincolnshire Craft Events

Hi all,

Just to let you know that there are two forthcoming events in the Sleaford area, one in Coningsby and one in Cranwell.
    Please contact [email protected] or go to the Nirvana Fairs page on Facebook and use their contact tab for further information.

This is for Lincolnshire crafters, initially, and there will be a maximum of two to three stalls of any one kind, to avoid stagnation.

These will be the first fairs I have organised for some time - but having been at the good, the bad and the ugly myself, I am hoping they will go well.
    (Plus being local areas to me, I know plenty of people.....another help )

Cheers
    My Facebook page

Just to update you..................

The Lincolnshire Handmade Arts & Crafts Event will be held on Sunday November 20th 2011, in Cranwell Village Hall, near Sleaford, Lincolnshire.
    We will feature some of the best of the county's talents, with a wide variety of crafts on show, and stall numbers strictly limited, to avoid repetition.

All participants are checked and their work seen prior to booking, and all participants will have first call on stalls at the next event, provisionally booked for February 5th 2012!

The Event opens from 10am to 4pm, with free entry, ample free parking and a wonderful garden to enjoy the refreshments on sale - weather permitting!!

If you would like a stall please PM me soon, as there are only a few left!!

Otherwise - pop along and support us.

Thanks!!
    My Facebook page

Comment

We have just two stalls left now for our event in November!
      If anyone would like a stall, please get in touch soon.

Also, our provisional dates for next year are available, in order for you to get your diaries sorted :0)
      My Facebook page

Comment

Working...
      X